Monday, August 11, 2008

last night was pretty weird

so we went to off broadway to see bob log III and it was awesome. the monads played and it was b's first time seeing one of the most cute and fun bands around town. and then there were the drunk ass holes. the night pretty much went like this:
BEER

MONADS

DRUNK ASSHOLE BOBBLING AROUND

JELLO SHOTS

BOBLOGIII

MORE SHOTS

SO THEN WE'RE OUTSIDE SMOKING CIGS AND THE BOBBLE HEAD ASSHOLE ASKS FOR ONE. I GET HIM A CIG AND HE BEGINGS TO TELL ME ITS OK THAT IM GAY. IM NOT OFCORSE SO ITS KINDA FUNNY TILL ITS NOT ANYMORE. THEN HIS BUTTHEAD FRIENDS COME AROUND TO DEFEND HIM AND THATS WHERE THE SHIT STARTS. earlier i was talking to b about how some people dont deserve to get punched in the face so an open had slap or even a bitch slap puts them in their place. SO, ONE OF THE DRUNK FRIENDS IS ALL "bla bla bla raciest stuff, bla bla bla sexist stuff" SO I SLAPPED THE MOTHER FUCKER IN THE FACE. THERE WAS A LOT OF YELLING AND THEN CHRIS GAVE ME HIS LAST CIG AND I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING.


THIS IS MY LIFE. I THINK I LOVE IT.


oh, right and after all that we went to a dance party then i got laid by my boyfriend. jeez, you just cant beat this shit.
oh crap, i gotta go to work. see ya

6 comments:

roseblablabland said...

it was awesome

Matthew Frederick said...

I used to think Anthrax was cool.

Not anymore, my friends. Not anymore.

Jeff said...

Beers.
Bands.
Slapping.
Sex.
The Night had it all.

Neat.

clara said...

glad to know that you all can still have fun without me.

good job on my smack. wish i coulda laughed too.

DoeHands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DoeHands said...

that night DID indeed have it all. awkward conversations, awkward jello shots, swapping chipped tooth stories with handsome dave h and then i gave him two dollars to throw in for beers and then i didn't even go to the same place as the beers were going. oh yeah, and I got pushed up on stage by friends i never see to sit on bob log's leg, but they really did that so I could check out his sampling equipment. I feel so used. But it was fun.

PS- I was talking about how since your most recent haircute, you've got this awesome glow to you...I can't place what it is, but something looks great on you right now...

PPS- how do i call you now?