Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2nd blog in over a month...

ok, so its february its supposed to be borring and depressing but FUCK! this bad. seriously! i mean really.. i cant believe this shit. i feel pretty fucking horrible. how can weather and lack of ample activity do this to a person? really? 
i like to think that im in control of things, like my moods my actions the things i do ect... but, fuck, these days i dont know.
I AM FUCKING SAD. real fucking sad.
and i dont know what to do about it.
i hate my job.
i dont really like my life.
i think i may like someone alot but i dont know if they like me in return... jesus god, im 25 fucking years old. what am i doing?
i cant cry about this nothing shit forever. 
WHAT DO I DO?!
who am i asking?
why am i doing this?
y

4 comments:

benofleisure said...

Hey, i hate your job too.
wait, I also hate my job.
Lets get jobs fluffing dead rock stars
hahaha

k said...

at least our wallets are in love

Unknown said...

at least we're in love.

secondaryeducation said...

Hang in there...only a few weeks till Spring little bunny. Till then get yourself a nice little glass dildo, and let Calgon take you away;)